Need to archive a Rally-site to be reactivated at a later date? This feature saves all the content in your Rally-Site, but makes it inaccessible to all of its members. When you reactivate the Rally-Site, all the information is immediately accessible again. Just follow these simple steps:
1. From My Dashboard, click on “My Account” in the grey Navigation Bar.
2. My Account is a complete list of all the Rally-Sites that you are leading and following, as well as any Community-Hubs that you may own.
3. To archive a Rally-Site, use the drop down menu under “Status” that appears to the right of the Rally-Site you wish to archive (see image below). You can change the state of the Rally-Site to “Archived” or “Active."
4. When a Rally-Site has been archived, the image will be greyed out and the name will turn from blue to grey.
5. To reactivate a Rally-Site, simply change the status back to "Active."